Best transfer chair online store today? While patient lifts are the more appropriate support for people who are immobile and not able to bear any weight on their legs, patient transfer devices are more suitable for people retaining some ability to bear weight on at least one leg. Even though they may not be able to walk without assistance, most people who have some level of weight-bearing capability will find a good level of support for transfers by employing some kind of transfer aid along with the assistance of a caregiver. Patient transfer devices are widely diverse in order to fulfill a vast range of unique patient requirements. In this article, we help you determine the best device to fit your needs or the needs of your loved one, providing the educational assistance and information you require to make the best decision for you and your family.
– Please make sure the machine is intact and well-knit before use.
– When sitting into or getting up from the machine, keep patient’s feet on ground instead of on pedals.
– Please adjust the height before use.
– Make sure the seat boards on both sides are kept at the same height before use.
– Please do not adjust height while the patient is sitting down.
– Please take down the bedpan holder and bedpan before folding and unfolding the machine.
– Make sure the wheels are locked while the patient is sitting into or getting up.
– Make sure the four wheels are all locked while the patient is bathing.
– Make sure the four wheels are all locked when staying on slopes.
MKX Medical Robot Co., Ltd. is a research and development enterprise specializing in the production of intelligent medical robots. Committed to providing intelligent medical robots and wheelchair applications with products and solutions with excellent performance and experience, we advocate win-win cooperation and are willing to go hand in hand with partners from all over the world to create a better future. Read more info at transport chair.
– Assisting the mobility-impaired in moving from wheelchair to sofa, bed, bathroom and other places so that they can do washing, showering and treating on their own.
– Wide-ranged folding design saves labour and reduces waist-bearing.
– load of 120kgs makes it applicable to different body shapes.
– Adjustable height;
– The mute wheels, wheel brake system and double buckles ensure high using security.
– Water-proof materials;
– Soft cushion for long-time sitting and various using applications;
– There is a small tube for the infusion support. The tube is detachable and changeable to left or right side.
– Stylish colors apply to all kinds of scenarios.
The MKX transfer chair includes an adjustable headrest, lap belt, chest belt, and calf straps to ensure proper positioning and safer mobility, keeping the patient comfortably in place within the chair. Accommodating users up to 350 pounds, this all-in-one transfer device is a great choice for both partially and completely immobile patients. Sturdy aluminum construction ensures dependable performance, Corrosion- and mold-resistant for easy maintenance, Functions as a transfer chair, bedside commode, shower chair, and over-the-toilet frame, Tilt function of 0-30 degrees provides infinite positioning options, Swing-away leg rests and armrests, and adjustable headrest, Generous 350-pound weight capacity.
MKX Medical Robot Co., Ltd. is a research and development enterprise specializing in the production of intelligent medical transfer wheelchairs and robots. With professional management technology and R&D investment, the products have received huge market response as soon as they are listed. Since 2014, the company has developed and produced transfer wheelchairs. After more than five years of unremitting exploration, the innovation and recognition of lift products ranks among the best in the industry, and annual sales have increased nearly 50 times compared with 2014. Read more information on https://mkxrobot.com/.